Home‎ > ‎

About Us / FAQ

Contact Us

For general inquiries:
by phone (626) 471-3035


Monrovia Adult School / ROP
920 S. Mountain Ave.
Monrovia, CA 91016
Phone (626) 471-3035
Fax (626) 471-3036

Administration & Staff

  • Director - Monrovia Adult School / ROP
    • Flint Fertig (626) 471-3035
  • Counselor
    • Natalie Macchia (626) 471-3041
  • Superintendent
    • Dr. Katherine Thorossian (626) 471-2000
  • Board of Education
    • Ed Gililland - President
    • Rob Hammond - Vice President
    • Bryan Wong - Board Clerk
    • Alexandra Zucco and Terrence Williams - Board Members

City School Liaison

  • Mayor, City of Monrovia
    • Tom Adams

One Stop

Kati Chick (626) 471-3052

ROP Career Center

(626) 471-2862

Frequently Asked Questions

Requesting Transcripts

Click on the Transcript Request Form link below to view with downloading options (PDF file):

Transcript Request Form

Transcript (school records) requests can be delivered in person, e-mailed as an attachment to counselor Natalie Macchia at nmacchia@monroviaschools.net, or faxed to (626) 471-3036.  Requests must indicate if the transcript is to be mailed or will be picked up at MCAS front office.  Please allow 3-5 business days for all requests to be processed.

GED Records

How can I get copies of my GED records?

MCAS does not have the ability to release ANY GED records regardless of the date the student tested at our facility.  As of January 18, 2005, the Educational Testing Service (ETS) - GED Records Center handles all requests for duplicate records in California.  Records must be requested online at their website: www.gedtestingservice.com.

For general inquiries:

ETS's e-mail: GEDoffice@cde.ca.gov

GED testing office at the CA Dept. of Education in Sacramento: (916) 445-9435